Asked by Ms.Jenny from Australia | Mar. 06, 2010 04:33
About:Chinese Embassy in Australia

I am an Australian citizen and am visiting Hong Kong in late April. I would like to do a day trip to China (Shenzen and Guangzhou only). Am I able to obtain a visa at the boarder? If not, can I organise a visa in Hong Kong a few days prior? Can you please advise the cost?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Vivian from Australia | Mar. 07, 2010 23:02
Ms.Jenny, you can get a visa on arrival at the entry ports of Shenzhen, but the visa only permits you to visit Shenzhen, you can't use it to enter Guangzhou, therefore, you'd better apply for a visa in Hk if you visit Shenzhen and Guangzhou,

At the Commissioner's Office of China's Foreign Ministry in HKSAR
Regular service: 4 working days including submission day (e.g. Submission on Monday and collection on Thursday)
The fee for single entry visa is 150 HK$
Related Questions:
i am visiting HK in late May. what clothes shall bring
Asked by ariuna from mongolia
| May. 01, 2015 20:47
Adelaide to Hong Kong to Guangzhou and back
Asked by Liz from Australia
| Aug. 27, 2016 04:34
i ll b visiting hong kong on 2 april 2011,i am plannin to carry i...
Asked by Ms.gemini from india
| Mar. 23, 2011 04:55
I have an australian passport and will be visiting hong kong do I need a vi...
Asked by caryl from australia
| Aug. 29, 2013 03:07
Hello!!! I have plans of visiting hongkong late next month or early part of...
Asked by Mrs.Pascual from Philip[ines
| Mar. 04, 2010 02:46
I am Australian visiting China in April. When is the earliest I can apply f...
Asked by john soh from australia
| Oct. 06, 2012 23:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)