Asked by Mr.Gates from Shandong | Feb. 11, 2010 23:32
About:Chinese Currency & Money Exchange

I am visiting Shandong Linyi City in China with my wife. I am a South African. The problem that I have is that I only brought South African Rands with me. Where can I change the South African Rands for Chinese RMB? I have been to the Bank of China and various other banks and no one has been able to help me so far.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Qi | Feb. 17, 2010 22:56
That is not easy to find a place in China can change Rands for Chinese RMB.If the Bank of China can not offer that service, no other banks can. My suggestion is that you should change the money to US dollar in your country in advance and then change to RMB in the Bank of China or ther banks in China.
Related Questions:
HI, I am planing to visit city Linyi/Shandong please guide me best way to g...
Asked by Mr.MALIK from PAKISTAN
| May. 02, 2010 01:30
Do I need to obtain a visa for entry to Shenzhen?
Asked by Marc from South Africa
| Mar. 05, 2014 01:13
I am a South African citizen and my wife is from the USA, we intend visitin...
Asked by Mr.Madoda from South Africa
| Nov. 26, 2010 01:33
I am from India and I am coming Shanghai by flight but i have to go Linyi c...
Asked by Mr.Ramesh from India
| Jun. 25, 2009 22:43
Do i need to appear in person at the embassy in Johannesburg to apply for a...
Asked by Noeline from South Africa
| May. 21, 2012 21:34
HI; I am currently in Yiwu and would wish to travel to Shandong linyi city....
Asked by Mr.Dick Wadada from Uganda
| Mar. 31, 2011 01:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)