Asked by Ms.Soudabeh from malaysia | Jan. 09, 2010 02:49
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

I m an Iranian student in Malaysia and would like to visit China as a turist on coming May, wanna know about Rules and geting visa stages.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Jan. 10, 2010 22:55
You must come to the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate -General where you reside to submit the application; or

If you cannot come personally, you may send someone else or a travel/visa agent to come to the visa office of the Embassy or Consulate-General where you reside for application processes.

Mail applications are not acceptable and will be refused.

No appointment is required.

Documents to be included with application:
1. Your valid & actual passport. The passport must have at least six (6) months validity left before expiration and at least one blank page left in it.
2. One completed Visa Application Form with one additional passport photo (black & white or color is acceptable).
3. Your residence permit in Malaysia
4. Two-way flight tickets and hotel reservation
The regular processing time is 4 working days. For express service, additional fees of RM140 for 1 working day processing (pick up on same day 4:30pm-5:00pm), and RM100 for 2-3 working days processing will be charged.

Please pay by cash.
Related Questions:
I'd like to visit China along with my wife. What is the requirement to get ...
Asked by Parviz from Afghanistan
| May. 14, 2012 04:27
I m a student in china.i like to get a hongkong visa to visit hongkong .ple...
Asked by Mr.tanveer from pakistan
| Jan. 21, 2010 03:48
I'm an Iranian student studying at UST and have been living here for almost...
Asked by Mr.Sepehr from Iran
| Aug. 18, 2009 19:55
Can I submit my documents in Cebu City for applying china tourist visa?
Asked by Mazaher Bagherzadeh from Philippines
| Aug. 13, 2012 22:30
Getting Chinese travelling visa in Japan
Asked by Anton from Japan
| Jan. 13, 2012 21:40
hi! im nepal i have turist hongkong visa, i like to visit to macau do i nee...
Asked by Mr.rom from Nepal
| Jun. 28, 2010 04:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)