Asked by Mr.Noorullah from Afghanistan | Dec. 24, 2009 07:22
About:China Tourist Visa

Respected Sir:

My name is Noorullah Niazai and im an Afghan National holding an Afghan Passport.I have recently visited India for tourism purpose. My second destination is China and i would like to visite Republic of China as well. What is the procedure for a foreign national other than an Indian National applying for a tourist visa from Indian soil? Being an Afghan and applying for a tourist visa from inside India requires the same procedure or else?
Please quide me!

Thanking you
Noorullah Niazai

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Lilian from China | Dec. 27, 2009 02:46
Foreigners other than Indians should have valid Indian visas or valid Residence Permits in India. You should apply for Chinese visa through Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC) because Chinese Embassy in New Delhi doesn't accept individual visa application. You should prepare the following documents:
1. Application form: All applicants should fill in one visa application form appropriately and authentically.
2. Applicant's passport valid for at least six months with at least 2 blank visa pages.
3. One recent passport size photograph.
4. One Passport photocopy.
5. Photocopy of a confirmed return air ticket
6. Applicants may be requested to supply proof of travel expenses.

Related Questions:
Is there any pre visa requirement for Afghan National?
Asked by Naveed from Afghanistan
| Jul. 08, 2015 21:29
How to get entry clearance through the embassy in London for multiple endor...
Asked by Almas from United Kingdom
| Jan. 25, 2015 02:14
About uk refugee travel document
Asked by Gulinder from United Kingdom
| Aug. 02, 2017 21:16
Dear Sir, My name is sayeed nasir, i would like to know that does chines...
Asked by Mr.Sayeed Nasir from Afghanistan
| Jul. 11, 2009 04:19
Requirement for China's Visa
Asked by Waheed Ahmad Sarwary from Afghanistan
| Oct. 09, 2017 22:13
Can my Language Assistant bring my Passport and visa application to you in ...
Asked by Dennis Ross from United States
| Jan. 17, 2012 03:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)