Asked by Ms.Scott from USA | Dec. 11, 2009 19:18
About:China Embassy in South Korea


Is it possible at this point in time to secure a multiple entry Chinese VISA, as an American citizen on a C4 Work VISA, at the Chinese consulate in Seoul?

If yes, what documents are required?

If no, what's the maximum visits that can be granted? (1 entry? 2 entries?)

Purpose to visit China is tourism. I frequently will have stop-overs on my flights to Korea. I already have 3 one-day visits scheduled. The flights between Incheon and JFK (NYC) have stopovers in Shanghai and Beijing.

Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam | Dec. 14, 2009 01:57
Now, it is hard to get a Chinese multiple entry visa in a third country, but you can have a try, you ask for the multiple entries and provide the certificate that you need to go to China frequently, then it is up to the decision of visa officers. Noe you are likely to get a one entry visa. How long will you stay in Shanghai and Beijing? Under some restriction, you don't need a visa to Shanghai or Beijing for stopover.
Related Questions:
Hello, i want to secure a tourist/business multiple entry to enter china, i...
Asked by Mr.celino from philippines
| Feb. 03, 2010 04:12
Multiple entries on tourist Visa (L)
Asked by Sarah Wesson from UK
| May. 31, 2014 02:19
Issuing Date
Asked by Andrew Vargas from USA
| Sep. 20, 2013 01:15
Chinese 6-month Business (F-Visa)
Asked by Jennifer
| Jul. 09, 2013 04:03
my previous F business visa was given for two years..
Asked by Arun from USA
| Sep. 17, 2013 03:09
Hello- I am an English teacher in Korea. In July I am travelling to Mong...
Asked by Ms.amy from Korea
| Jun. 08, 2009 21:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)