Asked by Mr.Ng from USA | Dec. 11, 2009 15:15
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

Now here's an interesting one, if you guys can help me out.

I'm Singaporean, with US green card, and will be sent to HK (with HK work visa) for a few years.

I want to stay in ShenZhen, because the rental $ and space is much more comfortable then in HK, which means I'm willing to commute to and fro from ShenZhen and Hong Kong.

What documentations do I need from China side (and HK side) if I want to go through custom with ease?


Answers (4)
Answered by Mr.lee | Dec. 13, 2009 04:53
As I know, Singaporean citizens enjoy 15 days visa free access to Mainland China and 90 days visa free access to Hong Kong, so you don't need a visa to Hong Kong or Shenzhen.
Answered by Mr.leeovisa from China | Dec. 13, 2009 21:23
It is 15 days visa free for Singaporean to visit China mainland.

The only problem is that your passport will be filled up with stamps soon.
Answered by Mr.Ng from USA | Dec. 14, 2009 11:57
Mr Lee,

I know of the 15 days and 90 days.
I'm not talking about a quick visit. I'm talking about working in Hong Kong for 2 years, and staying in ShenZhen for that duration. But my work visa is for HK only.
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Dec. 15, 2009 20:37
I know that you work in HK for 2 years, Mr Lee and Mr.Leeovisa is right, because Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau apply different exit and enter controls, you can travel the two places freely for Singaporean citizens without visa. The only problem is that your passport will get stamps full.
Related Questions:
NULL STATUS tracking orders
Asked by Cintia from Argentina
| Oct. 15, 2013 03:35
Flying into Beijing on one ticket and out on another
Asked by thomas spencer from UK
| Jan. 02, 2018 09:20
Hello, this is Gurmeet! I have traveled china on L type for one month in Ap...
Asked by Gurmeet Singh Rehal from India
| May. 19, 2017 05:03
NULL Status China Post. Tracking Number : RB235492460CN
Asked by Dimitar from Bulgaria
| Jul. 16, 2013 02:35
Difficulties with getting visa sorted from Bangkok
Asked by Emmet from Ireland
| Aug. 14, 2012 03:46
Hi guys, I hope you can help me out, I am currently in Vietnam and had p...
Asked by Mr.Robinson from Canada
| Jul. 14, 2010 04:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)