Asked by Mr.B Ward from Spain | Nov. 01, 2009 09:42
About:Chinese Embassy in Spain

I am a U.S. citizen in Spain. I have been invited to go to China in December by my Chinese friends and to stay with them. I want to stay for three weeks.
Please inform me which visa I should apply for, the documents required (other than my passport). Also, do I need to go in person to Madrid or Barcelona (I am in Andalucia.)? How long does it take and what will be the cost?
Thank you in advance for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Duncan | Nov. 02, 2009 21:26
You should apply for a China L Tourist visa with the following documents:
1.Applicant's passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.
3. Round-trip air ticket
4. Invitation letter from your Chinese Friends.
5. Your Spanish residence permit and its copy.
You can go to the embassy in person, or you can entrust a friend or a travel agency to go to the embassy to apply for the visa on your behalf. A normal visa process procedure takes 5 working days.
The fee is EUR 25 for a single entry.
Related Questions:
I am a US citizen currently living in Spain. Can I apply for a tourist vis...
Asked by Mr.Anderson from Spain
| Sep. 13, 2010 21:46
I am a US citizen traveling in Spain, I plan to travel to China next. Can I...
Asked by Mr.Dinsmoor from USA
| Oct. 08, 2009 20:29
I am US citizen and I am traveling to Spain to study in Barcelona for sprin...
Asked by Ms.Brenda from USA
| Oct. 18, 2010 22:27
I am a US citizen traveling in Spain for business. My China Multi Entry Vis...
Asked by Mr.Logan from USA
| Sep. 30, 2010 02:03
visa aplication to macau china
Asked by Ronie Laya from spain
| Apr. 09, 2012 02:54
I am a citizen of Nigeria resident in spain. what do I need to optain china...
Asked by philip from 0034
| Dec. 24, 2011 03:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)