Asked by Mr.Michael from USA | Oct. 22, 2009 09:13
About:China Consulate in Sydney

I am a citizen of Australia but living in the US. I travel frequently to China and looking to get a visa. The visa I obtain from the Chinese embassy in New York only allows me to travel twice. I would like to get a long time visa so I wouldn't have to keep going back to New York every time I need to travel. They say I need to get it from Australia since that is where I am a citizen. How can I obtain this and what would be the fee.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Oscar | Oct. 22, 2009 23:09
I think the China emabssy or consulate in USA could give you exacter answer than we travllers.
Related Questions:
Can I get a visa in my NZ passport at the consulate in Melbourne? What docu...
Asked by Cliff Trotman from Australia
| Aug. 06, 2015 22:05
as US citizen living in Australia, can i apply for 10 years Chinese visa at...
Asked by Qing Guo from Australia
| May. 11, 2017 21:58
If I am a Canadian citizen living in the US how do I apply for a visa?
Asked by Marie from USA
| Sep. 12, 2012 02:46
do i need visa to travel between hong kong and taiwain?
Asked by Kathy from Australia
| May. 03, 2018 22:52
I am a NZ citizen living in Australia What visa do i need to attend a confe...
Asked by Murray from Australia
| Mar. 26, 2012 22:34
Danish citizen from Australia can get Shanghai Visa on Arrival for business...
Asked by Daniel from Australia
| Oct. 19, 2012 04:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)