Asked by Mrs.Marie from Australia | Aug. 13, 2009 08:15
About:China Customs Declaration

I'm going to China and staying for 2 years teaching and I'm planning to take 12 Revlon Compact makeups each weighing 9.9g. It is for my personal use. Do I need to declare? If yes should I leave them in their case or open them so they look used? If I declare them will I be allowed to take them with me? I'm Also taking a couple of moisturizers, cleansers and lotions would I need to declare them? Is there a limit? Am I allowed to take eye drops,Betadine antiseptic ointment, Gastro Stop capsules containing Loperamide Hydrochloride,Period Pain Relief tablets containing Naproxen Sodium,Paracetamol Pain Relief tablets,Prednefrin Forte eye drops containing Prednisolone acetate and phenylephrine hydrochloride, hair remover cream, Vitamin B and Ginkgo Biloba tablets and a bottle of Detol antibacterial liquid. Do I need to declare any of these items? Are any of these items prohibited to bring to China? If any tax is required to be paid how much?
Also Would I be allowed to take fresh fruit and home made food on the plane?
many thanks,

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.herry from cn | Aug. 15, 2009 20:41
These do not need to be declare as they are for your personal use. I recommended you look at these website and you would be more clear:
Related Questions:
Hi. can we take one taxi for 5 people in shenzen,hongkong and macau. We're ...
Asked by Mrs.siera from indonesian
| Jan. 08, 2011 22:45
hi. i'll be going to macau in october and im planning to go hongkong for 2 ...
Asked by Mr.janette from singapore
| Aug. 08, 2010 04:05
hi! my name is lovella. im planning to take my brother here in hongkong and...
Asked by Mrs.lovella from guest
| Nov. 04, 2009 04:50
visa for malaysian passport holders
Asked by YY from Malaysia
| May. 25, 2014 01:07
Hi..Im going to hongkong in August 2010 with my 2 daughters (11 & 9 years o...
Asked by Mrs.Susan from Indonesia
| Apr. 28, 2010 02:41
answer whom may concern, Im Malaysian who working in Singapore andplanni...
Asked by Mr.Chong Sau Koon from Malaysia
| Dec. 21, 2009 22:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)