Asked by Mr.Ron Davis from TRNC | Jul. 30, 2009 00:37
About:China Embassy in Cyprus

I write with my concern over the suspension of your sameday visa service. The lack of this service causes quite serious difficulties and potential serious problems for people like my wife and I.
Your web site would indicate that you are offering a service to North, and South Cyprus, but without a Passport it is not possible to travel from one to another. It is further aggravated by the fact that although British born and citizens of the European Union, we need to prove who we are on all too frequent intervals. Just to get some money from the bank needs our passports, and if for instance we were involve in a small traffic accident, our passports are the only thing to prove we are not a threat or even terrorists. There is also one other concern of ours, we have numerous elderly family relatives in both the UK and elsewhere. Many times in our lives, it has been necessary to drop everything to go to be side someone in a time of crisis or bereavement. Being unable to because our passports are locked up in Embassy could cause lasting unnecessary traumas. I therefore request you urgently revue your decision on closing this service. After all, we are only seeking permission to visit your beloved country to take in some of its glorious wonders. And of course, spend some money while doing it.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Austin  | Jul. 30, 2009 04:31
You mean the China Embassy in Cyprus? You should put forward your dissatisfaction about their service on their official website not here.
Related Questions:
Drink driving convictions
Asked by Kelly from Australia
| Feb. 07, 2014 21:05
I have problem with tracking my item on your site
Asked by Simona from Bulgaria
| Dec. 08, 2012 19:46
To whom it may concern, I am a Filipino currently working here in Chang...
Asked by Mr.Danny from Philippines
| Jun. 03, 2010 02:31
my trackin number is: RC497779914CN
Asked by Carolina Davila from Argentina
| Jan. 24, 2014 15:30
Goodday,to whom it may concern,please i want to ask a question,I am a phili...
Asked by Ms.Lorimar from Phillipine
| Feb. 16, 2011 02:51
tourist visa for visiting
Asked by esmat from Afghanistan
| Oct. 24, 2013 04:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)