Asked by Ms.Ashlyn from USA | Jul. 15, 2009 20:13
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

I am a US Citizen looking to visit family for 1 month next year in Singapore. They will be there for 2 years. Do I need a Visa, or a Passport? If so, what type of visa do I need to apply for? Answers are greatly appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Brandon | Jul. 15, 2009 22:55
The holder of a United States passport, with a validity of six months or longer, does not require a visa to visit Singapore as a tourist, for business or for social visit purposes. The visitor must be in possession of a confirm onward or return air ticket, sufficient funds and entry facilities to the visitor’s ultimate destination. The period of stay permitted is at the discretion of the immigration officer in Singapore and is normally for 30 days.
Related Questions:
I am looking at getting married to a Rat next year. is there a good month f...
Asked by Carolyn from USA
| Jun. 25, 2014 22:07
I am a singapore citizen currently living in the US and plan to visit China...
Asked by Mr.chen from usa
| Nov. 15, 2009 01:13
I am a US citizen and will be visiting Singapore next week. I am currently ...
Asked by Ms.Christina from USA
| Jan. 20, 2010 20:31
I am a US citizen currently traveling around Asia (presently in Thailand) a...
Mr.LDICKINS from United States
| Mar. 22, 2010 22:12
Hi I am a US citizen and I will be traveling to Singapore in about a month ...
Asked by Ms.Chen from USA
| Apr. 22, 2009 02:51
can i know what is the requirements for visa on arrival and what is the fee...
Asked by calvin from Malaysia
| Nov. 17, 2013 01:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)