Asked by Mr.Raya from India | Jul. 03, 2009 04:54
About:Shenzhen Travel

My next trip will be Spore- Macau - Guangzho-Shenzen - HK - Spore. I wanna stay at recommended hostel in Shenzhen where i can go shopping at louhu and visit some tourim places like china folks and WOTW. Pleas advice
1. Where to stay?
2. Bus from GZ- SZ and SZ-HK
3. what kind of accomodation should i take within the city to go to the tourisms places and how much is the cost.
4. Do i need double entry visa from Macau - GZ- SZ? before i end up in HK?

THank you so much

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Shan | Jul. 04, 2009 04:19
1&3. hostel: please consider the City Inn-Happy Valley Branch, the cost may be around 280RMB per night. The Home Inn-Zhuzilin Branch with good transportation and shopping places. Well, you also could look for a hotel around Luohu, since the subway will take you easily to reach those attractions such WOW, Splendid China, Happy Valley.

2. from Guangzhou to Shenzhen, there are frequent buses departing from these bus stations in Guangzhou. However, I suggest that you take the bullet train from Guangzhou to Shenzhen, just takes 1 hour.

Shenzhen to Hong Kong, no need to take bus. Please go to the Luohu Port of Shenzhen by subway, city-bus or taxi, then you could walk through the port to Hong Kong easily.

4. No, one-time entry visa is ok~
Related Questions:
intend to go hk, macau n zhuhai fr spore. pls advise how to plan the route....
Asked by Mr.yong from Singapore
| May. 04, 2010 04:36
Hi, My husband is a Malaysian and a Spore PR holder. We are travelling to H...
Asked by Ms.Casey from Spore
| Mar. 09, 2011 01:05
Does she needs to apply visa if going to hongkong from spore. She will be t...
Asked by Brenda
| Aug. 11, 2013 04:22
I will be flying to Shanghai from Singapore by Spore airline. I want to fly...
Asked by Mr.Winston from China
| Sep. 16, 2009 04:15
Hi, Im holding a spore passport. I will be staying at Zhuhai as my 1st s...
Asked by Mr.Andy from Singapore
| Mar. 15, 2011 20:44
Hi Adam n other members, I tried calling china embassy in spore to check f...
Asked by Mr.marcus ng from singapore
| Jul. 13, 2009 22:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)