Asked by Mr.RITZ from SIN | Jun. 12, 2009 12:42
About:Beijing Attractions

Hi Ms.Meng,

Thank you for your great replied, yes I will include Temple of Haaven and Ming tombs.

Is Longqing Gorge & Kangxi Grassland worth to explore? is there any lodging if I planing to stay a couple of nite? my idea is to visit Great wall of china from Badaling entry and then travel up to kangxi, and how can I arrange Lodging and transport?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Qi from China | Jun. 14, 2009 00:56
HI, Mr Ritz, If you like mountains and waters, you can go and have a look. There is cruise ship, rock climbing, cableway and

Of you travel from the city center of Beijing, You can take Bus 929 at Deshengmen to Yanqing county and change to Bus 920 to Longqing Gorge. In the weekend, you can take subway to Qianmen and take tourist Bus You 8 to the scenic apots directly.

For accomodation, there are hotels in the scenic area. you can also find local residential inns to stay.

If you want to travel from the grassland to the gorge, you can get to Yanqing county first and then change to Bus 920. Hope it make sense.
Related Questions:
Can I visit the First Pass, Laolongtou, and Temple of Meng Jiangnv in one d...
Asked by Mr.Simon
| Jun. 21, 2009 02:24
Thank you for replied. Yes i want to know the information about a visa to ...
Asked by Mrs.Suvd-Erdene from Mongolia
| May. 05, 2009 20:19
thank you jerry for your replied, what means of transportation is recommend...
Asked by Ms.aily from Malaysia
| Dec. 15, 2009 02:27
Thank you for your replied, it's really helpful mr shan. If I go by trai...
Asked by Ms.Maui from usa
| Mar. 17, 2010 01:03
Hi Vigor He, Thank you for your replied sad to tell you that i can't find ...
Asked by Mr.Bernard Chan from Singapore
| Sep. 21, 2009 04:17
Hi Mr.DATA1000 Thank you for your advised! yes I also want to explore Gr...
Asked by Mr.RITZ from SIN
| Jun. 14, 2009 01:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)