Asked by Ms.Marife Ivers from Phil | Jun. 09, 2009 20:27
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Hi, I am from Philippines my husband is Australian and he is going to work in Hongkong soon. We been married last April 18, 2009 and im not yet have my Spouse Visa from Autralia. If my husband going to work in Hongkong and I want to stay in Hongkong as well with my husband- what kind of visa i should apply? What should I do, Please I need your help.
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Jolie from China | Jun. 10, 2009 03:50
Ms Marife, you can apply for a dependent visa for Hong Kong.You need to provide such documents:
a. A reasonable proof of a genuine relationship between the dependant and the sponsor; (your marriage certificate)
there is no known record to the detriment of the dependant; and
C. the sponsor is able to support the dependant's living at a standard well above the subsistence level and provide him/her with suitable accommodation in Hong Kong.(Proof your husband's financial standing)
Related Questions:
Im going to Hongkong w my husband for a holiday..And im from Philippines,bu...
Asked by Ms.Marites from Singapore
| Feb. 11, 2011 02:41
Hi. I am Cha from Manila,Philippines. My husband is about to work in Dalian...
Asked by Mrs.Lim from Philippines
| Aug. 17, 2009 02:30
Hi! im going to hongkong with my husband for honeymoon.we plan to stay 1 ni...
Asked by Ms.DARLENE from Philippines
| Oct. 08, 2010 23:05
April 29, 2009 Hi i am Ronald from the Philippines and i am going to Hongk...
Asked by Mr.Ronald from Philippines
| Apr. 30, 2009 01:40
hi, what are the requirements on going hongkong for 3-4 days? I am 22 years...
Asked by Mr.ian from philippines
| Jun. 06, 2010 20:26
Termenated domestic helper can exit going to dubai having visit visa
Asked by Dori from Philippines
| Nov. 08, 2016 19:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)