Asked by Ms.Singaporean from Singapore | Jun. 04, 2009 07:28
About:Shenzhen Travel

Hi i am a singaporean going to Shenzhen but i am thinking of going to hongkong for 2 days.

1) Do i need to get a visa to go from shenzhen to hong kong? How much will the visa cost?
2) How do i get from Shan Shui Trends Hotel to the train station to go to hong kong? How much does the train ticket cost? is it a one way ticket?


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Thomas from China | Jun. 05, 2009 04:52
No, you don't need a visa when you enter into HK from Shenzhen. But, please make sure that your China Visa allow you to enter into China again~

From Shenzhen to Hong Kong, no need to take a train, there is just a custom building between these two cities. So, you just have to take a bus or a taxi from your hotel to reach Luohu, Futian, Huanggang or any other ports leading to HK. The Shan Shui Trends Hotel has several locations in Shenzhen, so ask the hotel assistant to guide you the nearest custom port.
Related Questions:
Do singaporean going to Shenzhen need to apply for visa? I am intending to ...
Asked by from singapore
| Sep. 02, 2009 21:11
I am Malaysian & my wife is a Singaporean. We are going to Hainan Island fo...
Asked by Mr.Neoh CL from Singapore
| Feb. 07, 2011 01:34
Hi, I am a Singaporean and had been staying in Shenzhen for more than 14 y...
Asked by Mr.Chan from Singapore
| Mar. 29, 2010 20:07
VISA required for Singaporean tourist in Hong Kong travelling by train to G...
Asked by OP from Singapore
| Dec. 04, 2017 20:50
How do I go to Shenzhen Luo Hu from Jordan MTR ?
Asked by Serene from Singapore
| Aug. 22, 2011 01:58
Hi,I understand as a Singaporean, I am exempted from visa to visit China fo...
Asked by Mr.Adrian from Singapore
| Jul. 18, 2010 20:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)