Asked by Gianmarco from Italy | Jun. 04, 2024 11:54
About:Visa on Arrival

Travel from Shenzen to HK for flight

Hello, we would like to land in Shenzen and then go straight to HK to take another flight. The two tickets are not connected (different company). Should we do 5 days visa for Shenzen even if it’s just transit? Can we do the same in the way back?

Answers (1)
Answered by Borut | Jun. 05, 2024 00:31
Gianmarco, under the assumption that you are Italian citizen, I inform you that you can do exactly what you plan to do absolutely visa free. As far as you know, Italian citizens do not need a visa to enter China for a period of up to 15 days. In other words, you will just fill out arrival/departure card that will be dispensed on board the plane that will take you to Shenzhen and upon arrival you will just proceed toward the immigration. When you exit the airport you are free to do proceed according to your presented plan without any obstacle and you will not look after Shenzhen visa. You do not need it.
Related Questions:
I am now in Nanchong, and from here there is a direct flight to Shenzen. I ...
Asked by Mr.Eric from Malaysia
| Jul. 15, 2010 02:02
hello, i am me hua from indonesia, i'm plan to go to hk, shenzen, guangzho...
Asked by Ms.mei hua from indonesia
| Jan. 06, 2010 04:09
From Hongkong, travel to shenzen requires china visa? how to get it from HK...
Asked by Satra from India
| Apr. 19, 2012 01:42
What is the quickest form of travel to do a return day trip from HK to Shen...
Asked by Anna Begbie from Australia
| Jun. 15, 2016 05:37
what information do we need to show for the visa?
Asked by susan from United Kingdom
| Aug. 12, 2015 04:06
Need to reach Shenzen, from India to Shenzen Airway cost is too high so i h...
Asked by Mr.Abilash from India
| Dec. 05, 2010 20:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)