Asked by Alex from Spain | Mar. 22, 2020 07:36
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

EU national in Japan wants to apply for X2 visa for China


I recently left China because of the expiration date of my visa. Since I wanted to continue studying chinese, despite the current situation, which is improving in china, my school told me I should go to either south korea or Japan and apply for another X2 visa.

I came to Japan, I'm on a landing permit for 90 days (don't need a visa to stay in japan for 90 days). I've seen people saying that you apply and get the visa in Japan even if you're only here without a residence permit, but I've also seen others saying you can't.

Does anyone know the exact situation AT THE MOMENT in whether you can or not apply and if they will grant you the visa?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tony from USA | Mar. 23, 2020 00:16
Hi, Alex, actually I advise you to contact the Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Japan directly to see whether you can apply for China visa here.
Related Questions:
With a x2 visa is it possible to traval to philipines one week before i go ...
Asked by Magali from Belgium
| May. 19, 2016 22:48
My son is on x2 visa, he is from Zimbabwe. he wants to apply for x1 how is ...
Asked by L chikono from Zimbabwe
| Nov. 26, 2015 03:09
can I apply for a student visa X2 in Japan? I am Australian and have alread...
Asked by Rebecca from Australia
| Apr. 11, 2015 04:16
X2 visa application in nearby countries
Asked by visa13456 from Turkey
| Aug. 20, 2018 00:24
chinese visa for non Filipino in manila
Asked by harvy
| May. 04, 2012 04:43
I was wondering if I can apply for a China working visa while I'm in the UK...
Asked by Cecilia from
| Mar. 29, 2015 03:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)