Asked by Frank from China | Mar. 18, 2020 01:49
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Can i get validity extension for S1 visa for wife and son due to virus

My wife and son have new S1 visa for coming to china to live with me. Due to virus this has been delayed since issued in January 6. Now we had tickets from Kazakhstan to fly to Hong Kong on 03/21 where they would pass HK customs then enter China. But now HK declares 14 day quarantine on all travelers flying into airport. The visa validity will expire on March 30. Can i get extension for this or will we have to submit a new application in Kazakhstan where they reside now?

Answers (1)
Answered by Leona from USA | Mar. 18, 2020 23:32
No, you can't get validity extension for your wife and son if they are not in China.
Related Questions:
Can I get a visa extension in china
Asked by Brian johnston from United Kingdom
| Feb. 15, 2016 00:23
How can i download some of this muisicwithout getting a virus and for free
Asked by from USA
| Jan. 12, 2011 21:27
My 6-months student visa expires soon. Can I get an extension for 2-3 mont...
Asked by Young Park from USA
| Nov. 14, 2014 21:33
How I can get new passport or renew passport in China for Pakistan person
Asked by Tariq from Pakistan
| Sep. 24, 2014 22:55
can I apply for an extension on my visa and continue to tour with the famil...
Asked by Lovinia Ashby from China
| Oct. 25, 2016 22:59
Can anybody tell me whether multiple entries 1 year L visa can get convert...
Asked by Mohan from India
| Sep. 21, 2014 10:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)