Asked by Mag from Peru | Jan. 03, 2020 12:14
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Student - X2 (private school without JW2) / Business / Tourist visa


I am a Peruvian citizen currently studying in China. My visa expires in two weeks and I planned applying for either a new student visa or a business visa (I have the intention to start doing trading with China as well, and have a company here in China who would issue an invitation letter). As a Peruvian citizen I do not need a visa to go to Korea. Can I apply for either a student visa on a private school (usually those grant a single entry to China) or a business visa? If so, what is the period usually granted for the business visa?

In the worst case, if I am not granted any of the above, can I still apply for a tourist visa? I definitely need to re-entry China as I have been studying here for over a year and I even adopted a dog!

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Fiona from Republic of Korea | Jan. 05, 2020 23:46
Mag, you can try to apply for a visa in South Korea, but I cannot guarantee that you will definitely get it.
Related Questions:
Hello, sorry for the double post want to be sure if someone answer me.
Asked by Chris from France
| Jan. 11, 2017 21:20
From US:can I use X2 visa from one school for 2 months, & use same x2 for a...
Asked by Wes from USA
| Nov. 19, 2014 19:49
Can I apply for a X2 visa without the JW202 document?
Asked by Maartje from Netherlands
| Jan. 28, 2018 21:55
question about gradutaion letter.
Asked by soukhal otmane from Maroc
| Jun. 21, 2018 21:41
Do elementary age children qualify for the student visa?
Asked by Trish from USA
| Jun. 29, 2015 21:33
I want to apply for visa but my JW2 form date expired on the 30th of last m...
Asked by Fran from Fiji
| Oct. 08, 2016 02:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)