Asked by Gamu from Zimbabwe | Jan. 01, 2020 13:30
About:China Work Visa

Is it possible to get another Z visa without existing China to do the process back in my country

I currently hold a Z visa and it expires march 2020. If i don’t want to continue working for my training center and move to a another job after my contract expires , is it possible to obtain another Z visa with another training center whilst i am in China and not exit?

Answers (2)
Answered by Richard from USA | Jan. 02, 2020 19:44
Yes, it's possible. You should quit the job of your previous employer peacefully and get a release letter. Then ask the new employer to prepare your work permit as soon as possible. Then go to the local exit and entry administration to renew your work permit and residence permit.
Answered by helping out from China | Jan. 04, 2020 20:23
( direct quote from this website)
If you want to study at a different educational institution or work for another employer, it is permitted to do this without having to start from the absolute beginning and get a new visa. The first criterion is that you must do this while the existing Temporary Residency Permit is valid. The new organisation must be eligible in the normal way and must obtain all the new paperwork. There can be difficulties if the old organisation will not co-operate or positively objects as they might when you want to leave a job before the end of the contract. Realistically, a lot depends on the new organisation as it will have to lead and manage the situation.
Related Questions:
Staying in Florida. Have Indian Passport...what would be the process?
Asked by Neel from USA
| Jul. 25, 2014 02:58
Dear experts, I came to china with Z visa for a company. My resident per...
Asked by Mr.Tomy from Ind
| Oct. 15, 2009 04:48
hi Im currently in china and i only have M visa and im also currenlt hired ...
Asked by Michael from Philippines
| Jun. 16, 2017 03:33
How do I renew my existing Chinese visa?
Asked by Thomas McClain from Usa
| Oct. 21, 2011 02:02
Converting to work visa
Asked by Adam from Bangladesh
| Oct. 28, 2018 20:05
Compassionate/Emergency exit visa?
Asked by Monica I. from USA
| Jan. 11, 2014 01:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)