Asked by Sami from Japan | Nov. 28, 2019 06:24
About:China Embassy in Japan

Sam And Cecilia

Hi, I am an Egyptian married to a Brazilian who has a Japanese permanent residence. I have been here in Nagoya Japan for 7 months. We want to visit China as a tourist. If we need a visa, how much is the visa fee?
thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Larry from Japan | Dec. 01, 2019 18:26
Sami, each of you need to pay 9,000 yen to the CVASC in Nagoya.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)