Asked by Peter Watson from NZ | Aug. 09, 2019 01:25
About:Beijing Travel

Hi. We are New Zealand Citizens. In October we are flying to Shanghai.

We are spending 3 nights there before cruising to Seoul, Korea and then on to Beijing. Again we spend 3 days in Beijing. While there we will do a two day guided tour with a night at a local hotel, then back to the ship at the end of the second day. On the third day we will have a look around the port of Tianjin. That night we depart to South Korea and on to Japan with no more stops in China. Can we do the 144 hour transit in both Shanghai and Beijing. Thanks - Peter

Answers (2)
Answered by Max from usa | Aug. 12, 2019 18:39
Is your route NZ-SH-Seoul-Beijing-Tianjin-South Korea-Japan? Well, you are only eligible for 144-hour visa-free in Shanghai, not in Beijing.
Answered by Peter from New Zealand | Aug. 13, 2019 14:36
Thanks - will get a single entry
Related Questions:
What are the visa requirments if staying in Guangzhau for 72 hours
Asked by Shivani from Australia
| Oct. 17, 2013 04:41
China transit Visa for 8 hours at airport
Asked by Charlotte from New Zealand
| Oct. 16, 2012 03:47
Flying to Shanghai from New Zealand to board a cruise ship
Asked by Susan Bowles from United Kingdom
| Oct. 20, 2016 22:11
Hi,as new zealand citizens can we apply for china visa in uk? manchester or...
Asked by colin from nz
| Jun. 02, 2012 03:33
We are staying 1 night in Shanghai .We are NZ passport holders, do we need ...
Asked by Annette from New
| Mar. 15, 2013 03:44
We are New Zealand citizens & will be staying in Shanghai for 4 days a tour...
Asked by Craig
| Jul. 27, 2013 02:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)