Asked by Thomas from Australia | Jul. 16, 2019 22:43
About:Visa on Arrival

Can an Australian use the Shenzhen Visa to travel to Bao'an airport to fly back to Australia?

I am travelling to China for 1 week, and have only got a single entry visa. I am flying into the city staying a few days then traveling to Hong Kong for one night. Can I re-enter SZ on the visa, then travel to Bao'an airport and fly back to Australia? Or do you have to return to HK if you're on a visa

Answers (1)
Answered by ZUPAN | Jul. 17, 2019 09:48
There are no problems at all. You will use your single entry visa for your planned travel (stay) in China for a few days and after that you will proceed for Hong Kong. At the moment of your exit from mainland China to Hong Kong, your single entry visa is considered to be used and you cannot use it for any purpose any more.

In order to return to SZ to take your flight for Bao'an airport, you will apply for VOA at one of the border crossings and after that just proceed to Bao'an airport. It is perfectly legal to take a flight out of SZ from Bao'an airport, but this flight has to be an international one or in other words, the flight has to take you out of China directly.
Related Questions:
Transit visa at shenzhen
Asked by Susan from Australia
| Feb. 24, 2018 17:38
Can 5 Day Visa from Shenzhen be used to travel else where in China?
Asked by Dannielle from Australia
| Dec. 28, 2014 00:50
About Shenzhen Visa on Arrival
Asked by Chris from Australia
| Apr. 16, 2018 10:01
A 5 day VOA in Shenzhen for an Australian citizen, can he fly to Qingdoa...
Asked by Geoff Orpin from Australia
| Mar. 24, 2017 01:19
Shenzhen airport to HK and back
Asked by Alexander Hirt from Germany
| Aug. 22, 2018 18:54
Cheapest travel from Shenzhen Baoan Airport / Terminal D) to Guangzhou(Xiao...
Asked by BHASKAR K from India
| Mar. 30, 2013 21:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)