Asked by mike from Australia | May. 14, 2019 18:43
About:144-Hour Visa-Free Transit

144- hour transit visa for Australian Citzen & US Citzen/Australia permanent resident Resident

My wife and I are going to visit 3 Disney Theme parks in Asia and wondering if we need to apply for tourist visa for China.

My wife is a Australian citizen
I am a US citizen living in Australia as a Australian Permanent Resident

Out trip details are as follows:

23/9/19 BIN - SIN
24/9/19 SIN - PVG 6:35am arrival
staying Shanghai Disneyland Hotel 24/9/19-27/9/19

27/9/19 PVG 9:15am Departure to HKG 11:55am arrival
Staying Hong Kong Disneyland Explores Lode Hotel 27/9/19 - 29/9/19

HKG to NRT 30/9/19 2:20am departure to NRT 8:00am arrival
Staying Tokyo Disneyland Hotel 30/9/19 - 4/10/19

4/10/19 HND 10:00pm departure BNE 5/10/19 3:30pm arrival

We will need to apply for China tourist visa for this trip?

Answers (1)
Answered by Saul | May. 15, 2019 01:27
You only need to focus on SIN-PVG-HKG which is obviously fine for transit without visa for Australian and USA citizens.
Related Questions:
US Passport - Foreign Resident
Asked by Kyle from USA
| Apr. 01, 2017 02:34
Hold Indian passport but have Aus PR visa -- eligible for 144 hr free trans...
Asked by Rajat from Australia
| Mar. 01, 2017 19:37
Do I need a Transit Visa ? I do not intend to leave the Airport. Is an over...
Asked by Sam Bary from Nepal
| Aug. 22, 2013 22:51
Will i require a Visa if I leave the airport?
Asked by Fatima from USA
| Jun. 15, 2013 03:16
Transit visa in Hong Kong int airport
Asked by Ray KSim from Australia
| Jun. 28, 2017 21:08
Shanghai Visa for a Iraqi passport holder
Asked by Moe from USA
| Nov. 08, 2017 00:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)