Asked by Sue Turnbull from New Zealand | Apr. 14, 2019 02:47
About:China Consulate in Auckland

On Tour around China for 8 days at end of May - query over Tourist VISA's

I have a UK passport, my partner has a NZ passport. We do not have the detailed itinerary yet, hotels etc but expected later this week. Could you tell us which forms we have to fill in, I understand that I will have to fill in supplementary forms. We live in the Waikato and may be able to make a personal application, perhaps with an express service to get it done the same day, otherwise we will have to get the documents couriered/posted back to us. Will we be able to pay by VISA or will it have to be by Bank Cheque too?

Answers (1)
Answered by Lee | Apr. 15, 2019 23:38
You should apply from the Chinese consulate in Auckland in person, and the applying by mile is not accepted. You can pay for that by Bank Cheque.
Related Questions:
travel to china for approx 40 days - tourist visa requirement?
Asked by rod from Australia
| Jan. 21, 2016 20:42
We, a group of about 12 persons from Malaysia, planning to visit Xiamen & L...
| Jun. 26, 2013 22:49
I am going for a mini-tour to Asia. I will be leaving Canada around februar...
Asked by Ms.Julie from Canada
| Feb. 01, 2010 03:15
Hi, I am going to china (Beijing and Chengdu-Jiuzhaigou) in May for 8 days....
Asked by Ms.taro from canada
| Mar. 09, 2011 21:16
Re-Entry in China (Guangzhou) after visiting HK & Macau for 3 days.
Asked by Rahul Maheshwari from India
| Mar. 26, 2018 11:04
I wish to join the local china tour to Shanghai after 5 days beijing tour. ...
Asked by Mr.Lee from Malaysia
| Feb. 23, 2010 04:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)