Asked by Mo Rahmanian from United States | Feb. 16, 2019 08:50

Does a naturalized US citizen who was born in Iran need to apply for a tourist visa IN PERSON?

I immigrated to the US from Iran in 1960, have been a naturalized US citizen since 1975 and currently reside in Atlanta, Georgia. I am interested in obtaining a Chinese Tourist Visa. Do I need to appear IN PERSON to present my application? Also, can a third party pick up my approved visa/documents on my behalf? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lena | Feb. 17, 2019 17:27
As I know, you need to be prepared for all the documents that are required for China tourist visa, like your passport valid for at least 6 months, filled application form, recent photo and also round-trip tickets with hotel booking or invitation letter from China travel agency. With all the required documents at hand, you can go to Chinese embassies, consulates, Chinese diplomatic missions, or a Chinese Visa Application Center to submit the application in person.If you can't go personally, you can entrust someone else,such as a travel agency or a visa agency to act on your behalf.
Related Questions:
As a Naturalized US Citizen (born Filipino), can I apply for Chinese Visa ...
Asked by JL from USA
| Feb. 23, 2014 04:04
Hi, I'm a naturalized US citizen immigrated from HK when I was 8. Is my nat...
Asked by Ms.Leung from US
| May. 22, 2010 07:48
Visa for baby daughter...
Asked by Carl Sharp from USA
| Jan. 16, 2013 03:36
ancestral chinese visa application process
Asked by kai from USA
| May. 02, 2018 20:19
naturalized US citizen born in Hong kong to get Chinese visa
Asked by pacific1106 from USA
| Jul. 15, 2016 10:37
Naturalized US citizen lost original Chinese passport. What can I do to get...
Asked by ET2603 from USA
| Mar. 14, 2012 02:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)