Asked by Melissa from United States | Oct. 29, 2018 13:42
About:144-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Traveling to Shangahi and need help

My boyfriend and I plan on going to Asia in January We will be in Asia for two weeks with Shanghai being the first and Last stop. I read online that China will give you a visa if you plan on staying in China for less than 72 hours. We land in Shanghai, China January 7th at 4:00pm and fly out January 10th at 1:04am (31 hour duration in China) to travel to the Philippines. We will be in China for less than 72 hours when we land but when we fly back to the states we use Shanghai, China as our port to travel out. We land back in Shanghai January 18th, at 9:50am, and fly out January 19th at 5:50pm

Would we need entry permit?
We travel from Shanghai to Philippines to Bali then back to Shanghai for 8 hours and back to the US.

Answers (1)
Answered by Diego from Germany | Oct. 29, 2018 23:29
You can use free transit in Shanghai twice in both directions. Nice trip.
Related Questions:
is sinorama a real traveling agency ? Help please !!
Asked by jenny from Canada
| Jun. 05, 2011 01:18
Is it ok to take vitamins for personal use into China?
Asked by Chris from USA
| Feb. 24, 2016 20:10
I am traveling lijiang to Kunming In lijiang station is there a luggage p...
Asked by Kathleen from Usa
| Nov. 03, 2017 05:55
I will be traveling to Bejing this June... Im completely stumped by what cl...
Asked by Ms.jones from US
| Mar. 22, 2010 21:23
where can i buy ORTHOTIC IN SOLES in Guangzhou ?
Mr.CHAKA from Uganda
| Oct. 30, 2013 04:16
Will I have access to my checked luggage or only my carry on bag during 72 ...
Asked by Shane from USA
| Feb. 06, 2015 02:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)