Asked by Macdonald kaoma from Zimbabwe | Oct. 21, 2018 04:27
About:China Embassy in Thailand

Obtaining a Chinese visa in Thailand

Is it possible to change an Student X2 to Student X1 in Thailand when you are not a Thai Nationality and if possible what are the requirements apart from JW202 and Admission letter

Answers (5)
Answered by Daine from Thailand | Oct. 22, 2018 00:38
It's possible for you to get the X1 type from the CAVSC in there, and the relevant documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, passport-style photo, valid visa in there, admission letter and JW form from the school.
Answered by Macdonald kaoma from Zimbabwe | Oct. 22, 2018 05:17
Thank you so much , l will go there this coming Sunday.You have relieved me because l was so stressed up and the embassy there was not picking up my calls or replying my emails..I will give a feedback when am back
Answered by kim from Norway | Nov. 16, 2018 05:33
Macdonald kaoma, can you please confirm that this was possible?
Im wondering about the same thing!
Answered by Macdonaldkaoma from Zimbabwe | Nov. 19, 2018 13:00
I will be going to Thailand this weekend but it's possible, l personally emailed the embassy and they replied me telling me that it is possible and asked me to bring the original documents
Answered by Macdonald kaome from Zimbabwe | Nov. 27, 2018 23:54
As l told you that l was going to Thailand to apply for Chinese student Visa , it is possible, l applied yesterday 27Nov and they told me to came and collect on 30 November..from my experience the staff there are friendly and it's so easy as long as you have the required documents for the type of visa you want to apply for..As for Student X you need original and photocopies of JW202, Admission letter, tuition payments receipt, if you haven't you just need a bank statement.. also the pass you will be given at the immigration office when entering Thailand..Lot of foreigners are applying here to go to China..Thank you l hope you will find this helpful
Related Questions:
What is the fee for obtaining a visa at the Chinese Consulate in houston? a...
Asked by B. Graff from USA
| Jul. 08, 2014 20:22
Are there any health issues that would prevent me from obtaining a work vis...
Asked by J M from USA
| Feb. 22, 2017 20:40
Can I work on a Z visa before obtaining the temporary residence permit?
Asked by Mamahuhu
| Jan. 11, 2015 01:47
colombian can apply for a chinese visa in thailand?
Asked by johanna from Colombia
| Sep. 22, 2013 01:19
Asked by Mohammed from Sudan
| Mar. 04, 2018 20:54
I have been working in Macau with a blue card, I now have a new job.
Asked by Davo from Macau
| Mar. 21, 2012 03:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)