Asked by shane from South Africa | Oct. 13, 2018 20:39
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

how to travel, most cost effective, from busan to chinese visa consulate in south korea


please help with any advice, i am in south korea Busan in the Sasang-gu area and would like to travel to china for vacation, i read i need to apply for a tourist visa at the chinese consulate in Busan Haeundae area. please could you advice me on the best possible and most cost effective way of getting there and the requirements needed,

your truely

Answers (1)
Answered by Swan from France | Oct. 14, 2018 23:25
First, prepare your passport and copy of its data page, the application form, a passport-style photo, valid ARC card in South Korea, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. Next, submit the application to CVASC in Busan to apply for that.
Related Questions:
I am an American living in South Korea. Is it possible to apply for a Chin...
Asked by Mrs.Valerie Stewart from USA/ South Korea
| May. 31, 2010 05:00
I am a US citizen and passport holder. I currently live and work in South K...
Asked by Mr.John G. from South Korea
| Apr. 08, 2011 21:25
I am an English Teacher living in Seoul, South Korea with an ARC that will ...
Asked by Mr.Confused from USA
| Sep. 16, 2010 02:27
Should i have chinese visa to change terminal at Beijing Capital Airport?
Asked by sherif from Egypt
| May. 08, 2017 01:57
I am an danish girl visiting Seoul. I am looking to apply for a dobble entr...
Asked by Mrs.Hansen from Denmark
| May. 15, 2009 03:40
I am in Korea on a visitors visa at the moment. However, I would like to g...
Asked by Ms.Christine from Canada
| Mar. 31, 2011 04:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)