Asked by Steph Baker from United Kingdom | Oct. 08, 2018 07:25
About:China Visa Application in UK

Do you have to attend the CVASC for your visa or can you do postal service

I don't live in London and working full time Monday - Friday makes it extremely difficult to get the the CVASC. Do I need to attend a meeting or can I apply for a L by post? I'm coming to China in April flying into and out of Shanghai but travelling around for three weeks including heading to Sanya.

My partner got his visa earlier this year (2018) and has it for two years with multiple entry, is this still a possibility? His mum is an air stewardess so we are able to get to China a few times over the next couple of years if we wish and my entry permit allows.

Answers (1)
Answered by Shay from Canada | Oct. 08, 2018 20:37
You can apply by post. It's possible for you to get a 2 years multiple entries visa if you can meet all requirements. You can have a try.
Related Questions:
I'll be making a visa application in person in Manchester shortly.
Asked by Mark from UK
| Sep. 21, 2016 21:22
RB972106120CN have you received your item?
Asked by Terrence from South Africa
| May. 04, 2014 02:35
contact with the Chinese Postal Service
Asked by Pankie from South Africa
| Jan. 06, 2014 03:32
I'm from Perlis , China visa only can apply at Kuala Lumpur ?
Asked by Cindy from Malaysia
| Jul. 04, 2017 23:01
my item is : RC700600043CN. do you know how long i have to wait?
Asked by Elek Margit from Hungary
| May. 29, 2014 21:10
CVASC or Embassy for visa?
Asked by Jan from Canada
| Aug. 02, 2012 21:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)