Asked by Veronica S.G. from Canada | Sep. 30, 2018 15:40
About:China Transit Visa


Do I need a transit visa? Can I leave the airport? I have a Canadian passport and my layover in Shanghai is 20 hrs. Thank you for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ashcroft from France | Oct. 07, 2018 18:17
You don't need a visa. Maybe you can leave the airport if you have hotel reservation. You can have a try.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)