Asked by Faisal Said from Oman | Sep. 13, 2018 04:22
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Macau,Hong Kong,China

Dear Sir/Madam.
My name is Faisal,I’m omani citizen want to traveling to Macau,Hong Kong and China can you advise me how to proceed the documents
Thank you and best regards,
Faisal S.

Answers (1)
Answered by Marian from Ukraine | Sep. 13, 2018 20:11
You can enjoy free entry to HK for a stay of not more than 30 days, and you can apply for MACAU VOA. To apply for the tourist L type for China, first, prepare your passport and copy of its data page, the application form, a passport-style photo, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. Next, submit the application to Chinese embassy or consulate.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)