Asked by Ann from United States | Aug. 28, 2018 13:32
About:China Visa Exemption

visiting 3 cities in China

I would like to visit Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong, 3 days each location. Because of the 144 hours rule how can I manage that itinerary. Can i fly US - Beijing - Shanghai - Hong Kong - US or do I need to stop at Hong Kong between Beijing and Shanghai in order to meet the TMOV exception and not travel to 2 Chinca cities back to back. Please let me know. Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jordan from USA | Aug. 28, 2018 18:59
US - Beijing - Shanghai - Hong Kong - US won't qualify for the 144h twov policy. US - Beijing - Hong Kong - Shanghai - Hong Kong - US allows you to apply for the 144h twov in Beijing, but you cannot use it in Shanghai. If you want to enjoy the 144h free transit policy in both Beijing and Shanghai, you can try this trip: US - Beijing - Hong Kong - Shanghai - US.
Related Questions:
Best route to take and transport in China
Asked by Robert from Australia
| Dec. 09, 2013 21:19
Are there many ATMs (Automatic Teller Machines) in most of the cities we ar...
Asked by Mr.Grell Pohl from China
| Aug. 12, 2009 21:33
My family of 3 is visiting China from June 16 through June 29. The cities ...
Asked by Mr.Mark Steinberg from USA
| May. 19, 2010 04:36
Hello, I am planning to Visit Hong Kong on as a tourist. What kind of docum...
Asked by Fadi Haddadin from Jordan
| Jul. 16, 2014 01:32
Applying for a toursit visa.
Asked by Eileen from USA
| Feb. 08, 2015 20:51
My friend and I are from Philippines
Asked by Erwin from Philippines
| Jan. 19, 2018 02:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)