Asked by Harshe from India | Aug. 10, 2018 21:21
About:24-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Visiting to USA via China

I will be travelling to Shanghai (China) under Business m for a week. I wish to visit USA under Tourist l, after completing business meetings in China. After one week stay in USA, I wish to return to Shanghai. I will not enter into the city, but will be taking a flight from Pudong (Shanghai) to Mumbai.

I will be having tickets of separate airlines (Mumbai -> Shanghai -> Mumbai by one airlines & Shanghai -> USA -> Shanghai by different airlines.

1. I wish to know, if a single entry business visa can be ok in the above case, for the transit through Pudong (Shanghai) airport ?

Please guide. Thanks,

Answers (1)
Answered by Howard from UK | Aug. 12, 2018 23:55
You can use 24h twov in Shanghai for the trip USA -> Shanghai -> Mumbai, and no visa will be required on the way back. So your single entry M type would be fine for your trip.
Related Questions:
what are the requisites for visiting beijing, via the beijing airp...
Asked by aurea leal from united states
| Dec. 03, 2017 20:29
What visa is available for a USA passport holder visiting for 1 day via Sil...
Asked by Larry Blackmun from USA
| Aug. 26, 2014 21:30
Visa required issue
Asked by Lauren from USA
| Apr. 01, 2018 21:54
I am visiting USA via Hong Kong (7 hour transit). My airlines is Dragon Ai...
Asked by Gopal from Nepal
| Mar. 12, 2012 03:17
Visit Macau from China
Asked by Julie from USA
| Jul. 11, 2018 23:06
I'm a USA citizen going LAX to Taipei via CAN - do I need China visa?
Asked by Jennifer Yip from USA
| Jul. 08, 2017 15:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)