Asked by Joseph from Gambia | Jul. 22, 2018 05:50
About:China Embassy in Indonesia

China Tourist visa in Indonesia for 3rd country

I am traveling Asia for 60 days. I have already spent 10 days in Singapore and 10 days in Malaysia. I will be traveling to Indonesia tomorrow. I made some friends who want me to visit China. Can I apply for a tourist L in Jakarta while I'm there? If yes, do my Chinese friends need to prepare me a tourist invitation letter?! Also what other supporting documents do I need to prepare? I am from Gambia and my country don't have a Chinese embassy. Thanks

Answers (3)
Answered by Clark from UK | Jul. 23, 2018 02:33
It's possible for you to apply for tourist L type from the CVASC in Jakarta. To apply for it, you need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with a passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, valid visa or residence permit in there, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. If your Chinese friend sends you an invitation letter,you don't need to provide round trip air tickets and hotel reservation then.
Answered by Joseph from Gambia | Jul. 23, 2018 07:55
Thanks Clark. I just arrived Jakarta. Tomorrow I will get my headshots and fill up the application form online and print it out, get my hotel reservations and round trip tickets. I Will try to deposit the documents for visa on Wednesday. Will keep you informed about what goes on. I appreciate it.
Xie xie ni 😜
Answered by Joseph from Gambia | Jul. 23, 2018 08:46
Oh, you said valid visa or resident permit. I am not resident in Indonesia. I just enjoy my 30 days visa free status. Hope that won’t pose a problem. My only place of residence is The Gambia and we don’t have a Chinese embassy. I heard people from my country apply for Chinese visas in Senegal,Sierra Leone, Ghana or Togo. That’s a long way to go and come back
Related Questions:
Apply china visa from Indinesia for Italian tourist
Asked by Anna Maria Ciranna from Indonesia
| Jul. 24, 2018 20:40
Im egyptian and in Indonesia with tourist visa, can i apply visa to china f...
Asked by Sameh hamed from Indonesia
| Jan. 15, 2018 01:34
As a new zealand citizen am i able to apply for a Chinese tourist visa whil...
Asked by steve from New Zealand
| May. 29, 2013 04:26
I'm Chinese and want a tourist Visa for Indonesia. May I obtain a Visa on ...
Asked by Ms.Yang Quan Yi from China
| Jul. 13, 2009 20:47
I stay in Indonesia for holidays, will it be possible to aply for a tourist...
Asked by nadezhda from Russia
| Oct. 09, 2013 04:29
Hello - I'm arriving into China on April 23rd and leaving for HK on April 2...
Asked by manika from Canada
| Apr. 11, 2017 20:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)