Asked by X from Nethetlands | Jul. 18, 2018 22:53
About:China Student Visa

Student X requires retour ticket?

My question is: Do I need to buy a return ticket for my application? I do know that it is necessary to book a flight beforehand when you apply for the visa, but I cannot find the information which says that I am required to buy a return ticket. I have not given much details from my university so I am not quite sure when to leave China which gives me some difficulties in finding a return ticket. It would be better for me if I can book only a flight to China and when I know the exact details about the duration of my stay (the only thing I know is that it is one academic year), I will buy a ticket back. But is this possible when applying for a visa? Also, can I ask for a double entry one if I apply for X1?

Answers (1)
Answered by Tusitala from UK | Jul. 19, 2018 18:52
Hi, personally I don't think you need to buy return tickets for that. I 'm afraid you cannot apply for double entry student X1. If you doubt that, you can contact the CVASC to confirm that beforehand.
Related Questions:
Chinese Visa requirements on Return Ticket
Asked by Benthe from Netherlands
| May. 25, 2012 02:35
visa requires round trip air ticket?
Asked by James from USA
| Sep. 01, 2012 22:51
if i used my brother as my financial guarantor and he is 30 years can i use...
Asked by Aliu Mohammed Aminu from Ghana
| Jun. 20, 2016 04:18
Barcelona - Shanghai
Asked by Gilbert Gongora from Spain
| Sep. 20, 2017 11:09
How much is the student X in Ghana
Asked by musah wakilu from ghana
| Sep. 18, 2017 18:15
Please I want student visa to study in china
Asked by folix from ghana
| Nov. 07, 2016 20:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)