Asked by CYRUS SOLTANIAN from United States | Jul. 17, 2018 08:46
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

traveling to a country that does not require me to have a visa

My friend and i will be having a 21 hour layover in Xiemen on our way to Bali, Indonesia. Indonesia does not require us to have entry permit for 30 days. is it possible to leave the airport during or layover if we don't need entry permit to get to our final destination? And do we have to arrange anything before our flight into China?

Answers (1)
Answered by CDKing from USA | Jul. 17, 2018 10:02
China is not concerned about the entry requirements of your final destination only that you are flying Country A > Xiamen > Country B other than country A. Just tell the airline when you check in that you are taking advantage of the 24 hour transit without visa.
Related Questions:
Does the 144 hour free transit apply if the third destination is Hong Kong?...
Asked by AmandaM from United Kingdom
| Jul. 23, 2016 21:55
i have a business M type to china i want to inquire if i can change the vis...
Asked by martin from China
| Feb. 28, 2017 20:13
Is it possible to travel to hong kong on a uk emergency passport without a ...
Asked by guest from Switzerland
| Jul. 17, 2012 02:34
Just to shanghai and back to USA
Asked by Melixza from United States
| Nov. 10, 2017 03:52
1. I and two others plan on traveling to China in May. Our tentative trav...
Asked by Mr.Robert Horwedel from USA
| Apr. 07, 2009 20:44
Business visa for alien in korea
Asked by Tyler
| Feb. 20, 2013 03:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)