Asked by Anna from Syria | Jul. 01, 2018 22:49
About:China Work Visa

Can I apply for Z in Malaysia?

I live in China I already have a family type S1, I have found a job opportunity in China Can I apply for the work Z from Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Malaysia? so Can the employer send the work invitation to Embassy of the People's Republic of China in Malaysia instead of my homeland? I haven't been to Malaysia before but I want to apply there because I don't need a visa to enter Malaysia

Answers (1)
Answered by Asa from UK | Jul. 02, 2018 03:07
Hi, it's possible for you to apply for work Z type from the CVASC in Malaysia. You can ask your employer to send the work invitation to you, and you can submit it and other required documents to the CVASC for the application.
Related Questions:
Can I (as an Iranian) apply for a Chinese visa in China embassy in Malaysia...
Asked by Mehran from Iran
| Feb. 24, 2013 10:29
i am pakistani can i apply for china visit visa or work Z type. if i can, w...
Asked by subhan from pakistan
| Oct. 27, 2015 01:44
Dear Dir, I am a Malaysian in China now, I would like to know can I ap...
Asked by Mr.Chai from Malaysia
| Sep. 04, 2010 03:50
Good day! I am Filipino citizen working here in Malaysia as Engineer with ...
Asked by Mr.Emil Galang from Philippines
| May. 21, 2010 03:32
Apply for Z visa in Malaysia
Asked by Naser from Syria
| Apr. 25, 2015 03:09
Procedure for applying Z visa
Asked by Poobalan Kannyiah from Malaysia
| Apr. 28, 2015 03:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)