Asked by Kathryn from USA | Jun. 01, 2018 00:29
About:Chinese Embassy in South Korea

Can a friend sumbit my application

Due to my work schedule, it is difficult for me to apply on my own for entry permit. Can I have a friend (who will also be traveling to China and is applying for their own entry permit at the same time) bring my application, all other materials, and payment and submit it on my behalf. If so, is there any form I need to fill out to give permission. And, will that same friend be able to pick my visa up for me when it is ready?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Albert from USA | Jun. 01, 2018 02:02
You can entrust your friend to submit the application on your behalf, and you can also ask the same friend to pick up the result for you. Both you and your friend's passport are required.
Related Questions:
can i submit an application for china visa for a friend when i lodge my ap...
Asked by jill plumb from australia
| Mar. 26, 2018 03:40
a friend invite me to go to china,can i have a F visa,can my friend do the ...
Asked by bheng from Philippines
| Apr. 07, 2012 01:20
The consulate hilding jurisdiction over my territory is Houston.
Asked by Andy from USA
| Jan. 01, 2015 19:58
Submitting and collecting in person
Asked by Siew from Malaysia
| Mar. 02, 2016 01:43
Hi, do I need to submit original degree certificate to apply for z visa?
Asked by waqas from Saudi Arabia
| Sep. 01, 2011 22:35
Can someone else collect my visa on my behalf after I submit it?
Asked by Edel from Uae
| Oct. 27, 2015 22:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)