Asked by Leonora Panganiban from Philippines | May. 23, 2018 21:22
About:China Visa

My family want to visit Disneyland in Shanghai, and we prepare to visit for only 4 days and 3 nights

I am from Philipines, my family want to visit Shanghai for 4 days and 3 nights only. We want to visit the Disneyland in Shanghai. Still need tourist L? What are the rquirements, and where we can get tourist L if ever? How much cost the tourist L? Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Diego from France | May. 24, 2018 01:40
Yes, you need to apply for tourist L type for Shanghai beforehand. You need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with 2 passport-style photos, your passport and its photocopy, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation, your travel plan, bank statement, tax certificate, identity card, as well as other documents the consular officers consider necessary. Next, you need to submit the application to the Chinese embassy. It may cost 1,400 pesos per person.
Related Questions:
pls help i want to go to hongkong to visit its my first time together with ...
Asked by Mr.imee from phil
| Mar. 02, 2010 02:48
Hi Me and my family will stay in HK for 4 days what are the reccomended pl...
Asked by Mr.Nada
| Aug. 29, 2010 02:31
hi .. me& my family have a plan to visit hongkong...we plan to stay 3 days...
Ms.ANDIKA from Indonesia
| Feb. 09, 2010 04:26
do i need a visa for xiamen if i only intend to stay for 4 days. family vis...
Asked by luningning avio from Philippines
| Sep. 10, 2012 02:08
Do I need a visa to enter Hong Kong?
Asked by Brandon Welsh from Philippines
| Jun. 17, 2012 21:07
I'm planning to visit Kunming with my family (2 teenage children) for just ...
Ms.MTTSLEE12 from Malaysia
| Oct. 07, 2010 00:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)