Asked by Dorotheos from Hong Kong | May. 11, 2018 08:12
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

Visa to mainland for SA passport holder

Good day

South African passport holder working in Hong Kong permanently. I would like to visit friends in China on a regular basis. I have lived in Beijing before and thus have an old Z visa from 2014 in my passport still

How does one go about it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Kyle from UK | May. 13, 2018 22:01
Dorotheos, if your work Z type is invalid, you need to apply for a new tourist L type for mainland China. First, you need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with a passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, residence permit in HK round trip air tickets and hotel reservation or an invitation letter from your friend. Then, submit the application to office of the commissioner of the ministry of foreign affairs of PRC in HK SAR.
Related Questions:
does a SA passport holder need a china visa to enter Macau
Asked by Sally from South Africa
| Oct. 11, 2017 04:43
SA passport holder in transit at Guangzhou airport
Asked by Janine York from South Africa
| Nov. 27, 2015 03:19
Applying for a visa for another country in China
Asked by Nombuso from South Africa
| Nov. 28, 2017 19:48
can i a british passport holder vsit mainland china without a visa
Asked by mike hollyoak from ksa
| Mar. 25, 2013 04:13
im a filipina passport holder,how to apply for a tourist visa going to main...
Asked by baby sanchez from Philippines
| Mar. 23, 2014 04:08
can an eu passport holder visiting HK get a visa to visit mainland china in...
Asked by patrick cronin from Ireland
| Aug. 12, 2015 01:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)