Asked by Mohamed Zakaria from Egypt | May. 09, 2018 10:56
About:China Embassy in Egypt

Visa inquiry about required documents

I am going to travel to China in July and I would like to know what are the exact documents required for applying for F type with taking into consideration that I have an invitation letter. In addition, if I need to provide bank statement, is it possible to provide it from a bank from another country than Egypt as I am currently not living in Egypt but I will be applying for visa from Egypt?
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Clyde from USA | May. 09, 2018 22:32
Hi, you should prepare the relevant documents including your passport and copy of its data page, a fully filled-out application form affixed with a passport-style photo, and an invitation letter from China. You don't have to provide bank statement for that.
Related Questions:
Hi all, Im asking about what are the documents required if i would like to...
Asked by Mr.Ehab from Libya
| Dec. 06, 2009 02:54
Dear Sir/Madam, my name is Ruth A. Espinosa. I hope you don't mind my in...
Asked by Mrs.Ruth A. Espinosa from Philippines
| Jun. 29, 2010 04:53
Dear Ms. Brenda, I send this inquiry on the basis of the information of the...
Asked by Mr.Gabor Vajta from Australia
| Sep. 29, 2009 01:27
What kind of documents are required for Chinese work visa
Asked by Chinni from India
| Oct. 29, 2017 20:06
Which documents are required for Hongkong visa?
Asked by beta1360 from Germany
| Oct. 23, 2013 02:25
We, Myanmar working in Korea, want to visit to Hong Kong.
Asked by KTA from Burma
| Dec. 17, 2015 18:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)