Asked by Trevor Raymond from Spain | Apr. 24, 2018 03:36
About:China Embassy in Cambodia

I am going to China after I visit Cambodia

Can you explain how I would get a tourist Visa for China after I have visited Cambodia as I wish to see my friends in China

Answers (3)
Answered by Khaleesi from Honduras | Apr. 24, 2018 21:57
If you want to apply for a tourist L type from Cambodia, first, you need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with a passport-style photo, your passport and its photocopy, valid visa for Cambodia, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. Next, submit the application to the Chinese embassy.
Answered by Bao from china | Apr. 26, 2018 09:44
i am curious as to the sequence .. that means you must buy the air ticket and book the hotel .. before you apply for entry permit ? what if the visa is not approve ? the air ticket and the hotel cost will be lost ?
Answered by Zora from UK | Apr. 26, 2018 20:21
You can book the air ticket and hotel online, and then the airline or the hotel will send you the order form. You don't need to buy the air ticket and hotel reservation.
Related Questions:
Can I fly to Beijing & then back to Cambodia before returning to Australia?...
Asked by Colin from Australia
| Jul. 13, 2014 01:12
Do I need a re-entry visa or re-entry permission if I visit HK twice in a m...
Asked by Eva from Spain
| Nov. 09, 2017 19:51
Hi.I am an Irish citizen with a Z type working near Beijing. Visa enquery?
Asked by seamus from Ireland
| Mar. 21, 2015 02:44
I'm a Cambodian student who currently is studying oversea in China(Mainland...
Asked by Lykhun Kin from Cambodia
| Feb. 22, 2018 21:49
Hi! I am going to have 2 hours transit in Hong kong (from US to Cambodia), ...
Asked by Sophoanreak Kov from Cambodia
| Mar. 19, 2014 05:00
A visa to Cambodia for a Canadian citizen
Asked by Andrea from China
| Mar. 21, 2015 02:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)