Asked by Sue Barnes from United Kingdom | Apr. 23, 2018 13:25
About:Customer Service

144 hour transit

I am flying from London to Beijing (connecting in Dubai) and then onto Hong Kong before flying back to London. I will be staying in Beijing for 4 nights. Am I eligible for the free 144 hour transit? If yes then how do I go about getting this?
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Nicky | Apr. 26, 2018 03:31
Yes. You are eligible for the 144-hours visa free transit in Beijing.

You are suggested to inform the carrier when boarding the flight and fill the Arrival/Departure Card. Upon arrival at Beijing Airport, you can find the 144-hour visa free counter at the immigration inspection to apply for the stay permit. The documents needed for application are your valid passport, onward ticket & visa to a third country (if applicable) as well as the fully completed Arrival/Departure Card.
Related Questions:
I arrive in PVG from LAX the 12 of APR at 1625 and leave for HND the 17 of ...
Asked by matt from USA
| Oct. 08, 2018 00:40
I am flying HKG-PVG on June 16 and then PVG-TPE on June 20th and PVG-USA on...
Asked by Sam from USA
| Apr. 21, 2016 22:40
Toronto to Hong Kong, Cruise, disembark in Shanghai and same day to Toronto...
Asked by Prabhat from canada
| Aug. 11, 2016 22:11
We are UK residents on a cruise from Hong Kong through Shanghai then onto O...
Asked by Philip from UK
| Sep. 27, 2016 07:22
is there a fee for the 144 hour visa? gh usa
Asked by gary from USA
| Nov. 11, 2016 03:01
Amsterdam to Paris to Shanghai to Amsterdam
Asked by Bert from Netherlands
| Nov. 12, 2016 20:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)