Asked by Phillip from USA | Mar. 14, 2018 11:24
About:China Visa

I am taking a cruise that visits Hong Kong and then ends in Beijing.

We fly to Hong Kong for overnite to take a flight to Hong Kong. We board a Royal Caribbean Cruise ship for port visits to Saigon, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong (two days), Seoul, and end in Beijing where we will stay for two days then fly to Hong Kong for our return flight to Chicago. Do I need documentation from the Consulate or do I just get it on-board the cruise ship? Please let me ASAP as I leave in four weeks.
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Bryson from Finland | Mar. 14, 2018 21:35
Hi, you are eligible for 144 hr free transit in Beijing by traveling like Seoul-Beijing-Hong Kong, and no visa is required. Just have your arrival card, onward boarding pass and passport ready.
Related Questions:
Norway is a Schengen country, but I did not see it on the list.
Asked by Trond from Norway
| Dec. 01, 2014 19:43
Am I eligible for the 144-hour Visa Exemption
Asked by Marie Hung Han Yun from Canada
| Mar. 30, 2016 03:10
Do we need a visa for a one day cruise stop in Shanghai ending in Hong Kong...
Asked by Louanne Cheadle from USA
| Jul. 30, 2016 01:58
Do U.S.A. Citizens on a cruise that visits Shanghai for 16-hr need visa wit...
Asked by John from USA
| May. 25, 2015 21:35
Visa on cruiser
Asked by Henry Mok from Australia
| Jan. 03, 2017 01:11
Can I apply for a Temporary Entry Permit or will I need to apply for a visa...
Asked by Peter from Australia
| Jan. 02, 2015 00:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)