Asked by Paul from United Kingdom | Mar. 08, 2018 04:28
About:Visa on Arrival

Shenzhen, scouting visit

Hi, this might be complicated so I'll keep it as direct as possible!. My family and I are all British passport holders and we are all moving to SZ in July on a 3 year contract. We are in Hong Kong over Easter and would like to scout out the area where we'll be living and working. We only plan on going for the day, maybe overnight.

Complicated bit.. My wife and I recently married and I changed my surname to match hers. My passport is only a week old and the previous passport was not returned due to a name change. I still have my ‘previous’ ‘previous’ passport, expired mid 2017 so can bring that and our marriage certificate. My wife's passport is just one year old as is my daughters. They can bring their previous passports.

We have never visited China before so what are the odds of getting a visa upon arrival? If this is low are there quick ways to get a short visa whilst we are in Hong Kong?

Many thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Juli from Denmark | Mar. 12, 2018 01:00
No worry! You can get the VOA easily!
Related Questions:
Hi, I am a Singaporen graphic designer scouting for a design job in Chin...
Asked by Mr.Fluxy from Singapore
| Sep. 10, 2009 21:23
Hi, I would like to go to Datang, China for selecting exporters of textile...
Asked by Mr.Vishal from India
| Nov. 12, 2010 03:26
which is the good month to visit Shenzhen
Asked by lazarus from South Africa
| Aug. 16, 2013 02:15
is visa needed for filipino citizen to visit Shenzhen??
Asked by chole from Philippines
| Dec. 19, 2014 19:51
bust stop name to visit splendid china, shenzhen.
Asked by Sahu from India
| Oct. 24, 2015 20:50
I want to visit shenzhen for 2 nights and 3 days from Hong Kong.
Asked by Shital from India
| Jul. 21, 2015 21:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)