Asked by Steve Mierzejewski from Poland | Mar. 08, 2018 02:39
About:China Embassy in Poland

Visit a family member in China

Hi. I would like to visit my daughter who lives in China with her Chinese husband. I only expect to be there for 2 weeks. I would like to travel with my son. I am an American with permanent residence status in Poland. My son has both a Polish and US passport. Should he travel with his American or Polish passport? Is there a family entry permit or do we have to buy separate visas? What if I buy tickets and then have my entry permit declined for some reason? Is there a way to get entry permit before I have tickets if my daughter or her husband fills out some form? Thanks for your help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Kevin from Ireland | Mar. 08, 2018 03:19
Steve, you and your son need to apply for separate visas. Your daughter or her husband can send an invitation letter to you, so you can apply for Chines tourist L type without booking tickets.
Related Questions:
how many family members at a time to visit their employed member with z typ...
Asked by FRANCIS B.OCANG from Philippines
| Jan. 24, 2018 00:03
Hello, what's my requirements here to provide for the trip
Asked by Ibrahim from Qatar
| Nov. 13, 2017 00:47
Do you have to submit a ticket or invitation letter ?
Asked by Nilakshi Mohanlal from China
| Nov. 01, 2015 20:21
Kindly advice on what type of visa I need for a short visit to a family mem...
Asked by Ene from Nigeria
| Sep. 25, 2013 02:41
Does she need a VISA for her visit?
Asked by b li from Canada
| Feb. 13, 2015 02:47
Landing Visa in Hainan
Asked by Cassy from Hong kong
| Sep. 27, 2017 20:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)