Asked by MAAZ from Malaysia | Feb. 22, 2018 22:24
About:Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport

Passport- Pakistan Route-KLIA-CAN-YVR-YYC, inquiry for visa and invitation letter

Passport- Pakistan

Much appreciated for your response.

We are travelling from KLIA-CAN-YVR-YYC from China Southern Airline , In a return flight we have 15 hours layover in Guangzhou, Baiyun International . Please provide me the information that do we need the visa if we leave for accommodation provided by the airline which I have booked for Baiyun International Convention Center as there was a choice and received the confirmation of the booking from airline.

Here, in KualaLupmur the visa application is bit blur on this issue, they are falling me under china Tourist visa, (L), If we do need the visa relevant authorities are asking for Invitation letter, I have no idea who will give me the invitation letter. Since I am not going for tourism, its a layover by the airline.

Services provided by China Southern Airlines include free accommodation for one night, free breakfast for the passenger, and a free shuttle bus between the airport and the hotel. Any costs incurred for additional services must be paid for by the passenger.

Please confirm me, all the passengers for the above inquiry holds the Pakistani Passport, so do we need the visa ? and where to get the invitation letter ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Linda from Russia | Feb. 23, 2018 00:17
Yes, all of you need to hold a transit visa. You can apply for that in Chinese embassy in Pakistan and no invitation letter is required. You just need to present the air ticket booking proof.
Related Questions:
Hye .. I would like to inquiry about china visa for Pakistan , residence of...
Asked by Mr.Zam from Pakistan
| Dec. 28, 2010 01:00
Chinese tourist visa issue
Asked by WASEEM from Saudi Arabia
| Oct. 15, 2017 22:23
guide for employ certificate and invitation from duly authorise depart
Asked by tahur Mehmood from pakistan
| Sep. 24, 2014 00:48
My new passport is non-computerized and old passport is computerized. can i...
Asked by A. Wadood from Japan
| May. 23, 2011 04:47
i am from pakistan, i have a united arab emirates residence visa.i want to ...
Mr.FARHAN134 from United Arab Emirates
| Sep. 21, 2011 01:37
Sir, i want get visa for business can tell me procedure and which documents...
Asked by Ajmal from Pakistan
| Jun. 06, 2016 03:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)