Asked by CESSLESTIAL | Jan. 08, 2018 04:48
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

my boyfriend who works in Abu Dhabi wants to visit me here in China

Hi good day! I'am a Filipino musician currently working here in Bengbu, Anhui. So, my boyfriend who's working in Abu Dhabi wants to visit me here. As i searched the internet regarding the requirements for visiting mainland China, for him to get a Visa L, it seems that he needs to book a hotel reservation too. Is it fine for him to not book hotel reservation since he will be staying with me? and do i need to make an invitation letter although he's not my immediate family? Thank you for your help!

Answers (1)
Answered by Dora from Austria | Jan. 09, 2018 01:59
If so, you can provide an invitation letter to him and inside the letter, state that he will stay will you.
Related Questions:
Hi, I'm currently working here in Shanghai & my friend from Abu Dhabi, U...
Asked by Ms.Liezel from China
| Feb. 12, 2011 19:39
Is it possible for a Filipino to apply a German visit visa in china?
Asked by Rcel from China
| Nov. 23, 2011 01:38
can i apply a tourist visa for somebody who does not live in ab dhabi?
Asked by ross from United Arab Emirates
| Aug. 30, 2011 03:36
Filipino working in Abu Dhabi who wants to get a tourist visa for mainland ...
Asked by rexlumabi from Philippines
| Feb. 25, 2018 20:34
I am here in philippines now and my cousin who works in china as a singer w...
Asked by Ms.Alexis Chua from Philippines
| Jul. 20, 2010 03:10
Can I get a voa at Shanghai airport?
Asked by David Bushell from British
| Jun. 21, 2016 21:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)