Asked by Andy from China | Dec. 21, 2017 21:16
About:China Embassy in Denmark

Non-criminal record.

Hello, I'd like to get some help with a few questions of mine. I'm a Danish citizen in China and I'm in the need of my non-criminal record from the police in Denmark. So first I will get the non-criminal record from the police, but here are my questions.

1. I need to get the non-criminal record verified and translated from the Chinese embassy in Denmark, can you do that?

2. After the verification and translation, can you send the documents to me in China?

3. How long will the process take?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards Andy

Answers (1)
Answered by Nicole from France | Dec. 24, 2017 20:49
1. Usually, the embassy provides the translation service.
2. There is no mail service. You can ask your friend or family to get the document and then send it to you.
3. Usually, it takes 4 working days to get the result.
Related Questions:
Can person with criminal record visit HK for holiday.
Asked by MAMASOH from Singapore
| Feb. 10, 2014 20:27
Does that need to be completed and brought to the embassy when one goes to ...
Asked by ginger
| Jun. 29, 2014 04:17
I have a criminal record dating from over 30 years ago and have applied for...
Asked by Sniffer from Canada
| Apr. 21, 2013 21:50
Will a criminal record interfer with my work visa? DWI?
Asked by Guest from USA
| May. 26, 2013 04:26
Hi, I want to visit HK, I had a criminal record, then I did appeal against ...
Asked by Anas from England
| Nov. 22, 2014 21:37
Can an American with a criminal record get a work Visa in China?
Asked by Mike from USA
| Apr. 19, 2016 02:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)